Search This Blog

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Nothing new to report :-(

So, my past experience has been that maintaining a blog has made me really look around to find interesting events in my life to post about.  But, it's been 3 weeks and I still find myself struggling to come up with something witty or fascinating to weave a story around.  To be honest, my life over the last several weeks has been pretty mundane.  The weather has been fickle lately, so it's been hit or miss in regards to participating in some of my favorite past-times.  I went to the shooting range once and shot sporting clays, rode my Harley once and sat out a DZ once waiting on a jump that never happened due to high winds since I've last posted. No cool pics or intriguing stories to tell unfortunately.

But I guess that's life, right?  I've been absorbed in my daily routine of endless administrative tasks at work, morning workouts and rehab at the gym, reading or studying in the evenings, and enjoying the occasional lunch or dinner with friends.  But I don't mind really.  I'm comfortable with my life; the predictable right along with the exciting.  So although I have nothing stimulating to relay today, all is well :-)      


No comments:

Post a Comment

To screen out spam and/or inappropriate remarks, comments are moderated and will not be displayed until after they are approved.